Cunningly created by Paul Richardson – Mixology Supremo, to spice up Halloween!
- 50 ml of Wild Knight® English Vodka
- 10 dried apricots or apricot purée
- 500 ml apple juice
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 slices ginger
- 1 vanilla pod
- 200 ml pumpkin purée (blend 500 gm to make)
- Ground nutmeg
- Soak the apricots, if using dried, in water for 4 hours until soft.
- Add 500ml apple juice, one cinnamon stick, 2 slices ginger and one vanilla pod (cut open) to a saucepan. Bring to the boil and simmer for 10 mins.
- Blend the apricots with the water until smooth. Add pumpkin and a pinch of nutmeg until smooth.
- Strain the mix through a sieve into a blender and blend until mixed together.
- Strain the whole mixture off and chill.
- Pour 50ml of wild knight vodka into a cocktail glass. Top up with the pumpkin juice mix.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of nutmeg and a cinnamon stick.
- Can be served warm on a cold spooky night.